Rice Husk Travel Cup 14oz
400ml reusable, biodegradable travel mugs
Made from rice husk, contain NO melamine or other plastics and are BPA and toxin free oh and they are dishwasher & microwave safe 👍
The silicone lid and sleeve are not biodegradable but are non toxic and are recyclable.
When you are ready to dispose of this cup (after years of use) you can simply soak it in water overnight, crush it and bury it in your compost bin. It will start to biodegrade within 6 months! 😲
So an all round fabulous travel mug, super stylish, affordable, traded fairly and biodegradable - Perfect.